Friday, June 1, 2007

Amedei Toscano Black Cube


Here's a little treat to send you into the weekend. I'll be traveling and won't have internet access, so you'll have to wait til next week for more.
Teaser: I did go shopping tonight, and I have some very unusual flavors coming up next week DH was already trying to figure out if he could sneak chocolate out of the box before I reviewed it.

Amedei's Toscano Black Cube is a tiny box filled with 6 pieces of Amedei's 70% chocolate, their finest dark chocolate. This fistful of chocolate reminds me of Muhammed Ali: bold, dark and powerful. I'd much rather have this in my hand than a brass knuckle.

Reviewed: Amedei Toscano Black Cube
Personality: All dressed up for an evening out, may be a bit of a gigolo.
How to enjoy: Six pieces are enough to share with guests over a cup of coffee after dinner.

Rating:
1: Better than sex.
2: Little bites of heaven
3: Share with your best friend
4: Will do in a pinch
5: Halloween candy

Where to buy:
Germany: Salon du Cacao
USA: chocosphere
UK: Chocolate Trading Co.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Omgosh, Amedei Chocolate is definitely better than sex...haha! I absolutely love ittt, no other chocolate can compare!